World-famous, Grammy-winning saxophonist plays hits like “Forever in Love” and “Songbird”
What You'll Get
- Seating: rows G-J or M-Q
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How This Ticket Works: Following purchase, your ticket will be in your account. You may redeem it via the mobile app when you enter the venue or print it out in advance. Use this to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Things Kenny G has: the title of top-selling instrumentalist in history; a Guinness World Record for playing the longest note ever on his respective instrument; a Grammy for Best Instrumental Composition
- Thing Kenny G plays: the soprano saxophone—and tenor and alto sax on occasion
- People who have recorded with him: LeAnn Rimes and Chaka Khan, among many, many others
- Genres he’s explored: funk, jazz, holiday, adult contemporary, big band, Latin, R&B
- Song that made him a star: “Songbird”
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for date and time selected. AXS is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon & its affiliates, AXS, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.