What You'll Get
Rock ‘n’ roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you’re done with them—the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Kenny Loggins with special guest Blue Sky Riders
- When: Sunday, September 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $37 for center lower-balcony section (up to a $61.60 value)
- $43 for orchestra section (up to a $71.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Kenny Loggins with Blue Sky Riders
Blue Sky Riders – "Dream"
* Kenny Loggins, a.k.a.: "King of the Movie Soundtrack" * Half of: Loggins and Messina, superstar folk duo of the early '70s * Solo cuts: "What a Fool Believes," "This Is It" * Hollywood hits: “Danger Zone” from Top Gun, “I’m Alright” from Caddyshack, and “Footloose” from Where’s My Foot? * Number of metallurgic albums Loggins has been involved with: six platinum, eight gold * Who are the Blue Sky Riders?: a country trio featuring Loggins, Georgia Middleman, and Gary Burr * [The Huffington Post](http://gr.pn/1d0hZ1r) described their debut album, Finally Home, as: "a celebration, imbued with the unbridled passion of one more go around, one more spin on the dance floor, one more chance at true love."
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric
The Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric has a deep history that stretches back to the 1890s, when frequent polkas filled the air on summer evenings and the walls were decked out in beer-garden fashion. Throughout the following century, acts ranging from demonstrations of electric cooking to performances by Ella Fitzgerald and Robin Williams have inspired awe and given cause for recent restoration.