- $17 for one end-bowl seat (rows 9–22) (up to $28.50 value)
- $21 for one club seat (rows 9–18) (up to $36.50 value)
- $21 for one center-bowl seat (rows 9–18) (up to $33.50 value)
- $25 for one club seat (rows 6–8) (up to $46.50 value)
- $25 for one bowl seat (rows 6–8) (up to $43.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Before Kicker Arenacross competitors fire up their engines on January 8 and 9, the Budweiser Events Center floor will disappear beneath more than 150 truckloads of dirt. The goal isn’t to transform the arena into a massive tomato garden, but to create a challenging course rife with man-made jumps, bank turns, and rhythm sections.
Fortunately, Kicker Arenacross features some of the country’s top riders, all of whom are more than equipped to handle such challenges. They’ll zip into Loveland on the second weekend in January to compete in not only their first event of the new year, but also the first event in an eight-part tour across the Southwest. The back-to-back nights in Colorado will also showcase the world-famous Metal Mulisha in high-flying freestyle rounds, during which riders jump more than 70 feet into the air while twisting and turning their bikes.