Though most circuses don’t allow people to feed the animals, there are no rules against teaching them to panhandle. Get served a dish of beastly brilliance with this GrouponLive deal to see the Zelzah Shrine Circus at Orleans Arena. Doors open one hour before showtime. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $19, you get one ticket for Spectacular-section seating (highlighted in blue) (up to a $37.25 value, including all fees).
- For $29, you get one ticket for Ringmaster-section seating (highlighted in red) (up to a $57.85 value, including all fees).<p>
For either option, choose from the following performances:
- Thursday, January 10, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, January 11, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 12, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, January 13, at 1:30 p.m.<p>
Doors open one hour before each show. Children younger than 2 years old do not need a ticket.
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and cavorting clowns rustle their three-ringed show into Orleans Arena for the Zelzah Shrine Circus. With Ringmaster and Spectacular section seats nestled right up to the ring, guests will not lose track of Ringmistress Michelle Audrey as she steers eyes and ears toward lions leaping through flaming rings or toward trapeze artists soaring overhead. Elephant star The Mighty Bo traipses before the stands to unfurl both his stretched snout and brawny repertoire of more than 60 tricks. Donning ruby-red noses and Sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes, clowns tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.
An hour before each show, the circus pre-party boards brave kiddie pilots onto an elephant or pony transport. Those early onlookers can also meet the circus stars and have their faces painted with a pretty butterfly or an impromptu Pollock. Most pre-party activities require an extra fee.