Movies are like dreams: they come to us in the dark, they play on our subconscious fears and desires, and the best ones prominently feature crime-fighting dinosaurs. Dim the lights for this GrouponLive deal.
- One pass to the 2013 Las Vegas Film Festival
- When: Thursday, July 18, through Sunday, July 21
- Where: Las Vegas Hotel
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of screenings and events.<p>
$45 for one Festival Film Pass (up to a $77.87 value), which includes:
- Priority admission to all films, panels, and the filmmakers lounge
- Filmmakers swag bag<p>
$119 for one All Access VIP Pass (up to a $205.99 value), which includes:
- Priority admission to all films and panels
- Admission to VIP after-parties, happy hours, and awards ceremonies, except for the Thursday-night dinner
- Goodie bag, including a T-shirt and hat<p>
2013 Las Vegas Film Festival
* Number of festival submissions: 82 * Student showcases from: Nevada State College, College of Southern Nevada, University of Nevada, Las Vegas * VIP parties at such venues as: Rock House, Triple B, Tempo Bar * Perfect for fans of: Short films, independent features, air conditioning
* Sanitarium: Dr. Henry Stenson (Malcolm McDowell) presents the stories of three mentally ill patients in this horror anthology. (Thursday, 8:30 p.m.) * Down and Dangerous: Drug smuggler Paul Boxer is coerced into working for a violent band of traffickers, but his efforts to free himself from their plans are complicated by the gang's hold over a woman from his past. (Friday, 8:30 p.m.) * Magic Camp: This documentary by Emmy-nominated director Judd Ehrlich follows a class of magic-obsessed students at Tannen's Magic Camp, where they learn there's more to the trade than sleight of hand. (Sunday, 11:05 a.m.)