Guests get unlimited drinks and all-you-can-eat access to dishes from big-name Vegas restaurants
What You'll Get
- General admission or VIP
- What’s included: unlimited food and drinks
- Dates and times: Friday, October 2, 2020 or Saturday, October 3, 2020
- VIP entry at 8 p.m.
- General admission entry at 9 p.m.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Attire restriction: No shorts or flip flops
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Must be 21 or older. Online registration required. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. No shorts and flip flop available. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. Each voucher is good for one person. The deal is valid only for tickets on the date(s) of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival
- The food: Local celebrity chefs descend upon Tivoli Village for a celebration of Las Vegas cuisine. Participants include Francois Payard from Payard Las Vegas; Saipin Chutima from Lotus of Siam; and Michelin Star Chef Luigi Fineo from Osteria Venice West. Guests will get the opportunity to sample these top chefs' specialties and a varied spread of cuisines from across Sin City.
- The drinks: Attendees can pair the decadent cuisine on offer with top wines and spirits from across the globe.
- The attire: Attendees are not permitted to wear shorts or flip flops.