All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Improv-comedy shows, unlike criminal-court proceedings and open-heart surgeries, encourage people in the room to shout out suggestions. Explore the extemporaneous with this deal to Laugh Out Loud Theater. Choose from the following options:
- For $7, you get a Thursday-night comedy package (up to a $15 total value) that includes:
- General admission to a Prime Time show on Thursdays at 8 p.m. (up to a $12 value). Groupons are valid for shows from February 21 through May 30.
One popcorn (a $3 value)<p>
- For $11, you get a weekend comedy package (up to a $22 total value) that includes:
- General admission for one to Family Friendly Improv or Improv for Grownups (up to a $19 value). Family Friendly Improv shows run Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m., and Improv for Grownups shows run Fridays and Saturdays at 9:30 p.m. Groupons are valid for shows from February 22 through March 30.
- One popcorn (a $3 value)<p>
Doors open one hour before each show.
Laugh Out Loud Theater sprays the suburban fringes of Chicago with a thick foam of world-class improv comedy. An extensive, experienced cast brings a highly interactive, audience-assisted experience to the intimate Schaumburg stage, drawing on hive-mind suggestions to kick off its inevitably LOL-worthy sketches. Shows rely heavily on audience participation, and LOL’s indefatigable ad-libbers make it a point to invite willing audience members up on stage to help them achieve exponential levels of funny. Though eschewing egregiously blue humor, Improv for Grownups’ cast refuses to turn down any suggestion, no matter how risqué, which leads to raunchy riffs that retain the group’s trademark wit. On Thursdays, Prime Time performances mix the group’s regular ensemble members with in-training improvisers, delighting audiences while giving tomorrow’s rib-ticklers on-the-job training.
Laugh Out Loud Theater has a full kitchen and bar—and there is no drink minimum—so guests can fill guts until they bust with each new course during the night’s improvised feast of tomfoolery. Well-suited for date nights, group outings, or a way-funnier-than-usual family-bonding experience, Laugh Out Loud’s improv comedy will inspire even the most nonspontaneous audience members to put down their cue cards and bust out a few jokes of their own.
Though this merchant sometimes features a discounted price online, this deal still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Laugh Out Loud Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem via phone together to sit together. Discount reflects Laugh Out Loud Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.