Venerable club with alumni such as Jerry Seinfeld and Dennis Miller hosts established and rising comedians
What You'll Get
- General admission (reservation required)
- Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together.
- Venue minimums: two items (non-alcoholic drinks, food, or dessert) per person
- Age restriction: must be 17 or older
- Click here to see the schedule of upcoming events
- Not valid for special events
The Fine Print
About Laughs Unlimited
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.