- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $29.55 value)
- $30 for one pit ticket (up to $49.95 value)
Lifehouse & Switchfoot: Looking for Summer Tour
- The Band: The Los Angeles modern rock trio of Jason Wade (lead vocals, guitar), Bryce Soderberg (bass, vocals) and Rick Woolstenhulme, Jr. (drums, percussion) rose to national fame with the 2001 chart topper “Hanging by a Moment,” and have been rocking the globe and racking up record sales ever since.
- The Hits: “You and Me,” “First Time,” and “Whatever It Takes” also rocked the Top 40 charts.
- The Achievements: “Hanging by a Moment” spent three weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart and won a Billboard Music Award for Hot 100 Single of the Year after it spent a full year on the charts. Their catalog (which includes albums such as No Name Face, Stanley Climbfall, and Out of the Wasteland) has sold over 15 million units worldwide.
- The Band: Since 1996, this San Diego rock quintet of Jon Foreman (vocals, guitar), Tim Foreman (bass), Jerome Fontamillas (keyboard, guitar), Drew Shirley (guitar), and Chad Butler (drums) have been selling out tours across the globe and dominating alternative radio.
- The Hits: “Meant to Live,” “Dare You to Move,” “Stars,” and “This is Home” are just a few of the singles that led to a cume of over 5.7 million albums and 4 million concert tickets sold worldwide.
The Achievements: Switchfoot took home the Grammy for Best Rock Gospel Album for 2009’s Hello Hurricane. The band is also dedicated to philanthropy through their own charity, Bro-Am Foundation, which provides services to underprivileged and disadvantaged youth, and their work with organizations such as CURE International, DATA, the ONE Campaign, Habitat for Humanity, Invisible Children, and To Write Love on Her Arm.
- Also appearing: Brynn Elliott