What You'll Get
- Seating: sections F3, K3 or sections L3, P3
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who They Are: This Grammy-nominated pop-rock group formed in Mendoza, Argentina in 1979, and currently includes Marciano Cantero, Felipe Staiti, and Jota Morelli in its ranks.
- What Their Moniker Means: “Little Green Men”
- Their Extensive Catalog: They’ve released 15 albums, an EP, and multiple compilations that helped them amass a loyal and enduring fan base.
- Some of Their Massive Hits: “Guitarras Blancas,” “La Muralla Verde,” and “Lamento Boliviano” are only a few of the songs that launched the group to the top of the Latin American charts.
- Where It All Began: Influenced by early Beatles albums and the British new wave movement, this Spanish band formed in 1983 and grew into one of the most prominent groups in Ibero-America.
- Their Rock Résumé: They continue to build on a catalog that includes 11 studio albums, eight compilations, and three live albums.
- Where You’ve Seen Them: They starred in the films Sufre Mamón (1987) and Suéltate el Pelo (1988), which share titles with two of Hombres G’s greatest hits.
- Fan-Favorites You Might Hear: “Marta Tiene un Marcapasos,” “Voy a Pasarmelo Bien,” and “Visite Nuestro Bar”
The Fine Print