Three-time Grammy-winning a cappella group performs originals and modern pop hits; guest Rachel Platten opens with her hit “Fight Song”
What You'll Get
- Seating: Floor or 100-level
- Click to view the seating chart.
Pentatonix: The World Tour w/ Special Guest Rachel Platten
- How you know them: This three-time Grammy Award-winning a cappella group from Arlington, Texas has released nine albums that have cracked the Top 10 of the Billboard 200 chart.
- Their hits: They’ve earned platinum certification for “Mary, Did You Know” and “Hallelujah,” as well as gold certification for “Can’t Sleep Love.”
- Their online presence: Their YouTube channel has more than 15.5 million subscribers, and their videos have amassed more than 3.4 billion views.
- Their latest albums: PTX Presents: Top Pop, Vol. 1 features a cappella renditions of 11 modern pop hits including Camila Cabello’s “Havana.” The group also released their fourth holiday album, Christmas Is Here!, featuring a cover of “Making Christmas” from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- How you know her: as the power-pop singer-songwriter from Massachusetts who documented her struggles with breaking into the music industry in her first smash hit, 2015’s “Fight Song,” from her major-label debut album, Wildfire.
- How that paid off: Her vulnerability struck a chord with listeners and critics alike, earning her a Billboard Top 10 hit and a Daytime Emmy Award for a live performance of the song on Good Morning America.
- Her latest: 2017’s Waves, her fourth studio album featuring the single “Broken Glass.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Ticket will be emailed by PPL Center to the email address provided at checkout by 6/4. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.