- $42.50 for one general admission ticket to the Old West Film Festival (up to $52.74 value)
- $28 for one single-day ticket to the Old West Convention (up to $42.39 value)
- $47.60 for one two-day Marshal Pass to the Old West Convention, with access to Friday night’s gambling hall special event (up to $58.95 value)
- Old West Convention: This is the main portion of M7 Con, which only recently added the film festival to its festivities. Presentations include a talk on Old West romance from the Victorian Roses Ladies Riding Group, Q&A panels with actors such as Eric Close (Nashville, Suits), the Old Time Carnival, Old West Saloon Night, and much more.
- Old West Film Festival: Taking place on Friday, the fest portion of M7 Con screens classics, such as Zorro, McClintock, and The Magnificent Seven (both the 1960 film and the 1998 TV show), and sees producers and crews making some special presentations. Click to view a detailed film festival schedule.
- Click to view the full schedule.
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015