What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket in B-ring, rows 14–25 (up to $70 value)
- View the seating chart
Mega Funk Fest
- Cameo: Instantly recognizable for its 1986 smash hit, “Word Up!”, Cameo has been crisscrossing funk, R&B, soul, and disco for over 40 years.
- Lakeside: This funk group showed their love for the groove with “It’s All the Way Live” and “Pull My Strings” before topping the R&B charts with 1980’s “Fantastic Voyage.”
- Dazz Band: Possibly Motown’s funkiest group of the early ’80s, Dazz Band became proof that Grammy voters knew how to get down when they were awarded for “Let It Whip” in 1982.
- Other Notable Acts: Brick | ConFunkShun
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show starting at noon for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.