Genre-bending singer-songwriter behind catchy tunes like “Everywhere” and “Leave the Pieces”
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see Michelle Branch, starting from $30
- Seating: general admission
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who she is: A chanteuse whose musical chops extend well beyond singing—she’s also adept at the guitar (she owns at least 14), the piano, drums, and mandolin.
- Those songs you won’t be able to get out of your head: her debut single, “Everywhere,” “Goodbye to You,” and a guitar-heavy collaboration with Santana called “The Game of Love.”
- She’s gone country: In 2005, Branch teamed up with Jessica Harp to form The Wreckers, whose debut single “Leave the Pieces” earned them a Grammy nomination.