Many iconic rock ‘n’ roll moments involve the destruction of instruments, such as Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire or Bob Dylan eating a harmonica. Feel the music inside you with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Michael McDonald & Toto
- When: Sunday, August 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chene Park
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $15 for general admission to the lawn (up to a $39.15 value)
- $20 for upper bowl seating (up to a $49.35 value)
- $30 for lower bowl seating (up to a $70.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Michael McDonald & Toto
Michael McDonald performing "What a Fool Believes"
* How you know Michael McDonald: as a back-up singer for Steely Dan who hit the bigtime in The Doobie Brothers before beginning a solo careeer * Genres McDonald specializes in: blue-eyed soul, soft rock, anything with a piano * Number of Grammys: 5 * Groovy McDonald hits for fans to sway to: "Takin' It to the Streets," "I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)" * How you know Toto: they're the classic pop-rock group behind the 1982 mega-smash "Africa" * Where they got their name: not from the little dog in The Wizard of Oz, but rather the Latin word for "all-encompassing" * Number of Grammys: 6 * Why Toto is touring in 2013: to celebrate their 35th anniversary as a band