What You'll Get
Many iconic rock ‘n’ roll moments involve the destruction of instruments, such as Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire or Bob Dylan eating a harmonica. Feel the music inside you with this deal.
- One ticket to see Michael McDonald & Toto
- When: Sunday, August 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chene Park
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $15 for general admission to the lawn (up to a $39.15 value)
- $20 for upper bowl seating (up to a $49.35 value)
- $30 for lower bowl seating (up to a $70.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Michael McDonald & Toto
Michael McDonald performing "What a Fool Believes"
* How you know Michael McDonald: as a back-up singer for Steely Dan who hit the bigtime in The Doobie Brothers before beginning a solo careeer * Genres McDonald specializes in: blue-eyed soul, soft rock, anything with a piano * Number of Grammys: 5 * Groovy McDonald hits for fans to sway to: "Takin' It to the Streets," "I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)" * How you know Toto: they're the classic pop-rock group behind the 1982 mega-smash "Africa" * Where they got their name: not from the little dog in The Wizard of Oz, but rather the Latin word for "all-encompassing" * Number of Grammys: 6 * Why Toto is touring in 2013: to celebrate their 35th anniversary as a band
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Chene Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.