All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket for orchestra or balcony seating (up to $56 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Music of Elton John
- The concert: a tribute to Elton John performed with depth thanks to backing by a full orchestra and fronting by a decorated musical veteran
- The star: Grammy- and Tony-nominated actor, singer, and musician Michael Cavanaugh, who Billy Joel handpicked to play the lead role in Broadway’s Movin’ Out
- The symphony: a nearly 70-year-old ensemble that performs a blend of classical, jazz, pops, and kid-friendly concerts throughout the year
- The songs: expect to hear favorites such as “Rocket Man,” “Candle in the Wind,” “Tiny Dancer,” “Bennie and the Jets,” and “Crocodile Rock”—plus Billy Joel’s “Piano Man” and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48hr prior to event time, or on 5/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating can be requested, but not guaranteed - contact box office at email@example.com prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.