What You'll Get
- $30 for four general admission tickets ($60 value)
- $45 for six general admission tickets ($90 value)
- $60 for eight general admission tickets ($120 value)
- $75 for 10 general admission tickets ($150 value)
- $600 for a VIP suite for up to 16 people ($1,200 value)
Tickets are good for any race through Saturday, November 14, 2015. Races are held every Saturday night at 7:30 p.m.; events include the Mini Stocks 50 on September 5 and Sportsman 50 on October 24. Click here to see the full schedule.
New Smyrna Speedway
- Track Facts: Built in 1964, New Smyrna Speedway is Florida’s NASCAR home track. The half-mile oval asphalt track features 23-degree bank turns and seating for 8,000 spectators. Some notable events include the Annual World Series of Asphalt Stock Car Racing in February and the Florida Governor’s Cup 200 in November.
- The speed machines: Each week’s race involves a specific type of vehicle, from Pro Late Models and Super Late Models to Sportsman and Modifieds. Each has its own rules and specifications.
- Refreshments: Fans can check out a full concession area, featuring the Checkered Flag Cafe and the Last Lap Saloon. Pairing a cold beer with a hot dog makes the revs of the engine sound all the sweeter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2015. Limit 2/person for 4 & 6 person option. Limit 1/person for 8 & 10 person and VIP Suite option. Reservation required for VIP Suite option. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid weekend of 9/28. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.