Seasoned actors can convey subtle emotions to the back row, even through their two-man horse costume. Watch pros at work with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
- When: Friday, August 23 or Saturday, August 24
- Where: City Theatre
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $14 for one G-Pass (up to a $28.15 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass and a post-show meet-and-greet (up to a $40.15 value)
- Click to view all available performances.<p>
The first 100 kids will receive a free pack of cookies courtesy of Little Caesars.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Director James Bowen transfigures drawings into sets and hatches lines from text during his stage adaptation of Laura Joffe Numeroff’s beloved children’s book, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. The circular tale follows a little boy, who gives a mouse a sweet treat and is subsequently run ragged by the mouse’s ever-increasing demands. On paper and stage, the story is a cautionary tale, whimsically winding through the chain reaction of calamity brought about by the needy little houseguest. The theatrical retelling uses inventive costumes and sets to bring the book’s aesthetic to life without using galvanic machinery and a cloak-clad assistant. <p>