What You'll Get
- $35 for two gold tickets for seating in row A or B or the center of rows A–C (up to $70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Father Comes Home From the Wars (Parts 1, 2 & 3)
- The Plot: Hero has a choice. He can stay a slave with the woman and people he loves or he can join the Confederacy and fight the Union alongside his master. While his heart pulls him toward the former choice, the promise of freedom pulls him toward the latter.
- The Playwright: Suzan-Lori Parks, the first African American woman to win the Pulitzer Prize for Drama (for her 2002 play, Topdog/Underdog)
- The Raves: The New York Times calls it “extraordinary!…By turns philosophical and playful, lyrical and earthy, Suzan-Lori Parks’s new play swoops, dives, and soars… reimagining a turbulent turning point in American history through a cockeyed contemporary lens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 6 or older. Recommended for ages 13+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.