What You'll Get
- $29 for one general-admission ticket (up to $42 value)
The Beach House
- What to Expect: Proper house music summer is celebrated on the beautiful beaches of Orange County for an intimate EDM beach party by the creators of Wet Electric and Sundown Music Festival.
- The Party: Dance the day away under the sun or lounge on a bean bag, sipping on a cocktail and just chill to some of the world’s top electronic artists from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cut Snake: This Australian duo of friends and surfers has brought their carefree beach vibe to bass-heavy tracks such as “Face Down” and “Echo”—as well as their wildly popular video web series.
- Bunt: Here’s the recipe for Bunt: two German students, an appreciation for folk music, danceable beats, and the reverence of Rolling Stone magazine. Mix well. What you end up with are tracks like “Old Guitar,” which Billboard calls an “unabashedly upbeat amalgam of electronic dance music and folksy americana.”
- Also Appearing: LO’99 | Chris Garcia | Dean Mason
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.