What You'll Get
- All-inclusive admission to Queen City Social’s Fall Refresh Fashion Show, which includes complimentary tastes, treats, styling, and drinks from local Charlotte businesses; complimentary rides are offered through Uber for first time clients
- When: Thursday, October 2, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Shu
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticketing Options * $20 for two tickets (up to $40 value) * $40 for four tickets (up to $80 value)
Fall Refresh Fashion Show
- The concept: celebrating fashion, fun, and local Charlotte businesses
- The fashion: gently-used clothing as well as an opportunity to learn about on-trend but approachable fall pieces from NC-based boutique Vestique, modeled throughout the evening
- Other perks (for guests): Learn about local beauty, bars, and restaurants—including Angela’s Organics, Mirror Bomb Studio, and Queen City Pastry—all while sampling products
- Other perks (for local dogs): Some event proceeds will go toward animal shelter Bark All About It
Queen City Social
If it’s possible to fall in love with a city, then Andrea Glagow and Ashley Massis are in committed relationships with Charlotte, North Carolina. The two women, who are from Tallahassee and New York City respectively, formed Queen City Social after discovering their shared adoration for Charlotte and their similar professional backgrounds. Since fusing their event planning, marketing, and social media-managing skills, they’ve hosted galas and networking events, helped local businesses with their branding, and paired area merchants with photographers and videographers in order to capture what makes each Charlotte business unique.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Shu Salon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Queen City Social's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.