One of the world’s biggest rodeos pits top talents against each other for more than $1 million in cash and prizes
About This Deal
Prices and values vary by date and time selected.
- $16–$19 for one G-Pass for Side Bowl seating (up to $28.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Available Events and Times
- Rodeo Preview Day on Thursday, April 6, at 10:45 a.m.
- Wrangler National Patriot Night on Friday, April 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Family Day on Saturday, April 8, at 1:30 p.m.
- Tough Enough to Wear Pink on Saturday, April 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Showdown Sunday on Sunday, April 9, at 2:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo
Cowboys and cowgirls representing all 12 PRCA rodeo circuits convene at Osceola Heritage Park on April 6–9 for the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo. At stake: more than $1 million in cash and prizes. The nation’s best will compete in seven events, including steer wrestling, bull riding, and team roping, with each day’s performance getting them closer to earning a championship title. There’s plenty of excitement beyond the main event, too.
- Wrangler National Patriot Night – April 7 at 7:30 p.m.:
At Wrangler National Patriot Night, active and retired service men and women will be honored during the rodeo performance where the dirt at the Silver Spurs Arena will be covered in patriotic hues of red, white, and blue.
- Family Day – April 8 at 1:30 p.m.:
Guests of all ages are welcome at this family-oriented third performance of the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo.
- Tough Enough to Wear Pink Night – April 8 at 7:30 p.m.:
The fourth performance of the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo is dedicated to those fighting breast cancer, and attendees are encouraged to wear pink in solidarity. The competing cowboys, cowgirls, and livestock will also be wearing pink rodeo gear to show their support for the cause, and survivors as well as those currently affected by breast cancer will be honored during the performance.
- Showdown Sunday – April 9 at 2:30 p.m.:
The winners of the $1 million in prizes will be crowned at this fifth and final performance, which will feature all seven rodeo events in two back-to-back short go-rounds.