- $17 for two tickets to a Film Festival Flix screening of Reclaim Your Brain, including a red-carpet event, discussion, and postscreening reception at the Landmark Theatre Bar (up to $27.30 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Landmark Theater
- General admission
- Door time: the red carpet event begins at 6:15 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Film Festival Flix Presents Reclaim Your Brain
Trailer for Reclaim Your Brain
Rainier, a television producer played by Moritz Bleibtreu of Run Lola Run, is not a good guy. Having reached the pinnacle of his industry by creating some of the most socially irresponsible reality programming on the airwaves, he's about to launch a surefire hit in which the sperm of three men race to fertilize an egg. But a devastating, nearly fatal car wreck with a mysterious beauty changes his course and helps him see the folly of his life. Now determined to fight back against the very culture he helped forge, he creates a series of political shows that promptly get him fired. So Rainier and a motley crew of oddballs plot to manipulate the way ratings are calculated and force the change necessary to end cultural degradation. The Film Festival Flix screening of this 2007 film, which was a selection at esteemed festivals the world over, includes a postscreening discussion about the film's themes.