What You'll Get
- $19 for one general-admission ticket (up to $45 value)
- $39 for one VIP ticket (up to $85 value)
Reggae Fest Blendin In The Park
- Everton Blender: An award-winning reggae singer and producer, known for his smooth, crooning, tenor vocals, up-tempo arrangements, and spiritually uplifting themes. He has released several albums on Heartbeat Records and also set up his own Blend Dem Productions label, working with artists such as Prezident Brown, Admiral Tibet, Louie Culture, Jah Mason, Spanner Banner, Richie Spice, and Anthony B, as well as producing his own recordings.
- Luciano: This Rastafarian began recording in 1992, with his first single “Ebony & Ivory” on the Aquarius Record label, followed by his debut album “Moving Up” for RAS records in 1993. His latest album, “The Qabalah Man” was released in November 2013
- Frankie Paul: A Jamaican dancehall reggae artist born blind in 1965. He first found fame in the early 1980’s with albums like “Tidal Wave” and “Dance Hall Duo”.
- Sanchez: This Kingston-bred singer, known for turning audiences into his own choir, became one of the biggest reggae stars in all of Jamaica with his first hit, “Lady in Red.” He was so popular that when he played the Reggae Sunsplash festival, audiences called him back for a whopping six encores.
- Taya Wilson: She’s the Jamaican-born singer-songwriter behind ballads including “Keep Holdin’ On,” which puts her plaintive and powerful pipes in the spotlight.
- Also Appearing: Admiral Tibet | Lady G | Isha B | Colin Roach | Onyx Brown | Code Red Band | Red Line Sound | DJ Boom
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.