- One G-Pass to see Relient K
- When: Friday, October 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $13 for general-admission standing (up to $26.77 value)
- $18 for general-admission standing plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $36.77 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Relient K sets themselves apart from other Christian pop-punk outfits: with an even mix of snarky attitude and sweetened melodies, plus a subtler approach to spirituality
- The significance of their 2004 album, Mmhmm: it earned the band a Juno Award nomination, was certified gold by the RIAA, and climbed the mainstream Billboard charts with the singles “Be My Escape” and “Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been”
- How they are celebrating the album’s 10th anniversary: with a tour focusing on the snotty anthems of that release such as “Life After Death & Taxes (Failure II),” “I So Hate Consequences,” and “Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet?”
- What else fans will hear on this tour: songs from throughout their career, including releases from 2013’s Collapsible Lung