- $19 for one ticket for reserved seating (up to $39.37 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Event: Maestro Sitkovetsky leads members of the GSO and a guest pianist through a piece written for piano and a string quartet.
- Featured Player: Dmitry Masleev, the First-prize winner of the 2015 International Tchaikovsky Competition
- The Piece of the Evening: Shostakovich’s Piano Quintet in G minor, the composer’s most well-known chamber work, which earned the Stalin Prize in 1941.
Greensboro Symphony Orchestra
The Greensboro Symphony’s mighty oak has grown from the most acornic of beginnings—its story started in the 1920s with a group of musicians at Woman's College. Over the years, the symphony has grown into a cultural cornerstone of the community, with community-outreach programs, youth-involvement events, a secret volcano headquarters, and an endowment fund.