What You'll Get
- $20 for one reserved ticket for seating (up to $39.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Robert Earl Keen
- If you’re from Texas: You know Robert Earl Keen. Maybe you’ve even barbecued with him.
- If you’re not: Robert Earl Keen has been bringing the soul of the Lone Star State to you since the early 1980s.
- Hit that epitomizes his good cheer: “The Front Porch Song,” which he cowrote with his lifelong pal and fellow Texas A&M alumnus Lyle Lovett
- Other acts that have drunk from the well of Robert Earl’s songbook: George Strait, Joe Ely, The Highwaymen, Nanci Griffith, and the Dixie Chicks
- REK favorites you might hear live: “Gringo Honeymoon,” “Five Pound Bass”
Doyle & Debbie
- How you know them: as the hilarious fictional stars of The Doyle & Debbie Show, a musical satire called “90 minutes of goofy perfection” by the Chicago Sun-Times
- Who they are: Doyle Mayfield is a washed-up Nashville singer. His new partner, the third in a line of Debbies, previously worked as his sequin gluer.
- What they do: skewer country-western music with whip-smart comedy
- In their songbook: off-the-wall tunes as “(Just Keep Me) Barefoot and Pregnant” and “Blue Stretch Pants”
About Robert Earl Keen feat. Doyle & Debbie
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 28, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.