At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Rychetober Fest
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arizona Event Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees..<p>
- $23 for two tickets (up to a $20 value each) and two draft beers (up to a $6 value each; up to a $52 total value)
- $45 for four tickets (up to a $20 value each) and four draft beers (up to a $6 value each; up to a $104 total value)<p>
- Who this fest is for: die-hard metalheads, especially fans of Queensrÿche
- Who this fest isn’t for: people who like short and quiet songs
- How many bands are bringing the metal: 10
- Band capturing the epic prog-metal power of Queensrÿche: Arizona’s The Ryche
- Fellow act displaying the Queensrÿche muscle: guest singer Pamela Moore, who played the part of “Sister Mary” in the metal-opera Operation: Mindcrime
- Band paying tribute to Van Halen: Eat ‘Em and Smile
- Band paying tribute to early Metallica: Kill ‘Em All
- Band specializing in classic heavy metal: Ghost 211
- Band that invented desert hillbilly metal: Cactus Chainsaw
- Other metal acts to catch: Loaded, Sectas, Sylence, Bone Fragment, and Phoenix & Dragon<p>
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.