All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- Admission to Rychetober Fest
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arizona Event Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees..<p>
- $23 for two tickets (up to a $20 value each) and two draft beers (up to a $6 value each; up to a $52 total value)
- $45 for four tickets (up to a $20 value each) and four draft beers (up to a $6 value each; up to a $104 total value)<p>
- Who this fest is for: die-hard metalheads, especially fans of Queensrÿche
- Who this fest isn’t for: people who like short and quiet songs
- How many bands are bringing the metal: 10
- Band capturing the epic prog-metal power of Queensrÿche: Arizona’s The Ryche
- Fellow act displaying the Queensrÿche muscle: guest singer Pamela Moore, who played the part of “Sister Mary” in the metal-opera Operation: Mindcrime
- Band paying tribute to Van Halen: Eat ‘Em and Smile
- Band paying tribute to early Metallica: Kill ‘Em All
- Band specializing in classic heavy metal: Ghost 211
- Band that invented desert hillbilly metal: Cactus Chainsaw
- Other metal acts to catch: Loaded, Sectas, Sylence, Bone Fragment, and Phoenix & Dragon<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2013. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/19 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arizona Event Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Arizona Event Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.