Family-friendly festival with live shows and concerts, exhibitions, a Ferris wheel and other rides, Fiesta Village, and more
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
4 ratings3 reviews
This is my second time purchasing SD Fair tickets and each time has been great. No issues! Also, my family and I love going to the fair! Will definitely purchase again.
11 ratings8 reviews
Best option rather than buying at the gate. We go for the food anyways
1 ratings1 reviews
We go to the fair once a year. It's fun to walk around. Our favorite is the random vendors.
AudreyTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
8 ratings7 reviews3 photos
We love the fair! We went during the week, towards the end... minimal crowds which meant minimal lines! 💜💜💜💜
28 ratings22 reviews
1 ratings1 reviews
3 ratings3 reviews
It was good it was fun the price on the tickets was ok.
6 ratings6 reviews
So expensive! Parking is expensive. Tickets are expensive. Rides are expensive. The petting zoo gave everyone an infection. That being said... it was fun. But I can also have fun in a box. Cheers.
About This Deal
- Kids’ (ages 6–12) and seniors’ (ages 62 or older) tickets available for $14
- Free admission for children 5 and younger
- Dates and times: The Fair is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in June, but open on Monday, July 1, and Tuesday, July 2. See the detailed schedule here.
- What items can I bring into the event? cameras, bicycles, small umbrellas, folding chairs, food and beverages
- Prohibited items: wallet chains, selfie sticks, unsolicited promo materials, guns, cigarettes and e-cigarettes, skateboards and roller skates, laser pointers, pepper spray, knives and other sharp objects, alcohol, glass bottles
- Transportation: onsite parking (extra fee), off-site parking lots with free shuttles to the O’Brien Gate, MTS, NCTD, and Amtrak
- Pets allowed? no
Tickets also available for:
- Toast of the Coast Wine Festival
- San Diego International Beer Festival
- Distilled Spirit & Cocktail Festival
San Diego County Fair
- This year’s theme: “Oz-some,” a take on The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- Concerts to catch: The Fab Four Beatles tribute, Lindsey Stirling, and Air Supply will all be playing shows—access to these and most other concerts is included with admission.
- Talent competitions include a speech contest and a battle of the bands.
- Family attractions: A fair wouldn’t be a fair without a corn dog and a ride on the Ferris wheel. The fair will have these, plus roller coasters and a junior livestock auction.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All persons must be present to redeem at time of admission to fair. General Admission tickets proceed directly to gate, vouchers must be printed out. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Amount paid never expires. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.