The true drama of a musical happens down in the orchestra pit, where musicians engage in highly ritualized combat to determine the next song's conductor. See some rising action with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Saturday's Warrior
- When: select times, Tuesday, July 1 through Saturday, July 5
- Where: Higley Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: left or right orchestra section, rows A–K
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for one ticket (up to $27.50 value)
- $25 for two tickets (up to $55 value)
Saturday's Warrior opens on a touching family scene—but not on Earth. Before they have even been born, the spirits of the Flinders family share the excitement of their imminent lives and make commitments to live up to their potential. Julie Flinders and Tod Richards are certain that they are lifelong companions, and promise to find each other and be married. Twins Pam and Jimmy Flinders swear to pull together for their family, no matter what. And two other spirits, Wally Kestler and Harold Greene, know they are meant to become the greatest missionaries of all time. But once the spirits are born, worldly cares threaten their spiritual destinies.
This musical has long been considered a classic in the Latter-Day Saints community, and now returns to the stage for a special 40th anniversary production. Original director Norlan Jacobs oversees a re-imagining that gives new life to the script while staying true to its inspiring message.