Latin Grammy–winning singer-songwriter showcases his fluid guitar work and romantic tenor on hits including "Tengo Tu Love"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2013.Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 11/8. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$18 for one G-Pass to see Sie7e (up to a $35 value)
When: Friday, November 8, at 8:30 p.m.
Where: House of Blues Orlando
Section: general-admission standing
Door time: 7:30 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
* Who is Sie7e? David Rodríguez Labault, a Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and Latin Grammy winner
* How to say his stage name: "siete"
* How not to say his stage name: "sigh-seven-ee"
* HIs sound: a fusion of samba, rock, reggae, salsa, and flamenco
* The appropriately titled hit that introduced him to the world: "Hello"
* Other hits you might hear: "Tengo Tu Love," "So What," "I'm Sorry"
* When he's not singing: he serves as the spokesman for the Alliance for a Drug-Free Puerto Rico