A sprawling waterpark keeps families entertained all summer long with water coasters, wave pools, and live tropical bird show
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: see full calendar
- What’s included?: single-day entry in season 2019 which ends on September 2
- Free admission for children under two
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Subject to weather. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount is based on current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. To help prevent credit card fraud, customers may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Splish Splash
Splish Splas opens on weekends starting May 25 for the season, and will open daily starting June 15th. Over 96 acres, with over 20 water slides, 2 wave pools, a large Kiddie Area, lazy river, a tropical bird show, and many different food and merchandise locations, Splish Splash has been a family destination for over 25 years and continues to carry family needs as its number one priority. From the devoted thrill seeker, to the laid back sunbather, to the tiniest of tots, there is something for everyone at Splish Splash.
- Riptide Racer: Four guests line across the top of the slide, preparing to race for the title of “Ultimate Riptide Racer” then head first on mats, guests are drenched as they charge down the enclosed flumes in a wetter-then-wet mad chase for the finish line! This super slick, mat slide is aerodynamically-designed to achieve maximum speeds.
- Bombs Away: features two dueling 300-foot slides perched on a tower over 50 feet in the air. This slide combines the anticipation of the AquaLaunch capsule with the visual impact of looping translucent fiberglass. Guests stand in the launch capsule, waiting for the floor to drop. As the heart pounding countdown ends, the floor underneath opens and guests rush through the intense tidal flow of the flat line loop. The riptide sends guests free falling at 26 feet per second before safely making a final splash below.
- Bootlegger's Run: Takes a four-person raft uphill, just like a theme park coaster, for a series of breathtaking drops, including one from nearly five stories high.