Family-run rodeo in central Florida features bull and bronc riding as well as barrel racing and a western saloon
What You'll Get
- General admission for one, two, or four
- When: at least 3–4 times a month on Friday nights at 8 p.m.; click here to view the schedule
- Free admission for children under 4
- All events happen rain or shine. Some seating areas are covered, but most are open.
Suhls Rodeo: “The Greatest Show on Dirt”
- How it all began: Founder Gary Suhl longed to give the children of Osceola County a safe place to practice rodeo sports. When people started showing up to watch the kids, his dream to turn this practice space into a real rodeo soon became a reality.
- From then to now: What started off in 1992 as a simple 200-seat rodeo is now an established event with 800 seats and a 2,000-square-foot saloon that has morphed aspiring children into professional bull riders.
- What to expect: typical rodeo events, including bull and bronc riding and barrel racing, as well as a western gift shop and saloon with live music and drinks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children under 4 years receive free admission. All events happen rain or shine. Some seating areas are covered, but most are open. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.