What You'll Get
- $29 for one general-admission floor ticket (up to $40 value)
"Dare You to Move" at Springtime Festival in Switzerland, 2015
- What Switchfoot means: It’s a surfing term that refers to changing your stance to face in the opposite direction.
- What the band does: play acclaimed alternative rock
- What they’ve won: the 2011 Grammy Award for Best Rock Gospel Album for Hello Hurricane, multiple Dove Awards, a heap of goodwill for their charitable work
- What they do offstage: work with humanitarian organizations including the One Campaign, Habitat for Humanity, Invisible Children, and To Write Love on Her Arms
- What you’ll hear: songs from their 2016 release. Where the Light Shines Through, and perhaps anthemic hits like “Dare You to Move” and “Meant to Live”
- Relient Kickoff: the 1998 demo All Work and No Play, which caught the attention of Christian hip-hop mogul tobyMac
- Relient Kontemporaries: Along with Ghoti Hook, MxPx, and Slick Shoes, Relient K is often credited with starting the Christian pop-punk movement of the early 2000s.
- Relient Kadence: Singer Matt Thiessen softens the Blink-182-esque guitars and song structure with a more mellifluous tone and a distinct lack of snottiness.
- Relient Kause: Unlike their fellow spiritual punk acts, Relient K takes a subtler approach to their faith, though it does inform much of their music.
- Relient Kompendium: It grew larger with the release of their eighth album this year.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.