- $23.55 for one G-Pass for seating in the mid-rear of floor sections 1–3 (up to $47.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her Country Style: Earnest lyrics that flick your funny bone and kick you square in the gut merge with hall-filling vocals that marry Reba McEntire and Linda Ronstadt.
- Her Country Lineage: Terri’s grandparents, Ray and Betty Gauthier, were Canadian country stars who opened for the likes of George Jones and Johnny Cash.
- The Breakthrough: After high school Terri chased her country dreams from Alberta to Nashville. There she paid her dues in the honky-tonk trenches before landing a record deal and releasing the single “Better Things To Do,” which hit the Top 5 in Canada and the US alike.
- Her Winning Streak: Over the past 20 years Terri has amassed seven #1 hits in the US and Canada, 19 US Top 40 hits, three platinum albums, Billboard magazine’s title of Top New Female Country Artist in 1995, and more Canadian Country Music Awards than she could really carry in the event of the apocalypse.
- What’s New: 2014’s Some Songs, which features doozy titles such as “I Cheated on You” and “Better with My Boots On”; Dean Gordon Smith of The Morning Star calls it “a blunt and easy going dose of country rock without frills.”