Thrill-seekers can find that the house includes a variety of scare zones and themes, such as Asylum or Zombie Apocalypse
About This Deal
- Indoor and outdoor event
- Appropriate for: 10 years old and up
- Parental discretion advised
- Opening Weekend:
* Friday October 15th and Saturday October 16th
* Oct 22nd Friday, 7Pm to 11Pm.
* Oct 23rd Saturday, 7Pm to 11Pm.
* Halloween Weekend Open:
* Oct 29th Friday, 7Pm to 11Pm.
* Oct 30th Saturday, 7Pm to 11Pm.
* Oct 31st Sunday, 7Pm to 11Pm.
About Terror in Tolleson
The Home Haunted Attraction was created by twin brothers who always loved Halloween. Their guests get a chance to try to escape the Asylum where mad doctors have been carrying out experiments on their patients for years. Turns out what they injected in the poor souls was toxic waste. The zombie apocalypse has begun! The Haunted House turns nightmares into reality.