What You'll Get
- $15 for one single-day general-admission ticket for shows at Lot 10 (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the schedule
Dates and Times
- Friday, October 30, at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31, at 2:20 p.m.
- Sunday, November 1, at 1:00 p.m.
The Fest 14
- Desaparecidos: If Bright Eyes is the vehicle in which singer/songwriter Conor Oberst mourns and reflects, Desaparecidos is where his inner beast shakes the cage of modern society. This side project, which Entertainment Weekly lauded for playing “the sort of howlingly tuneful Midwestern punk that disappeared with Hüsker Dü,” recently reunited to release Payola, their first album in 13 years. (Friday)
- Lagwagon: These Southern California punks grew to popularity around the same time as Rancid and Green Day with 1994’s skate-punk classic, Trashed. After several years of on-again-off-again performances, they’re back with Hang, their first album for Fat Wreck Chords in 9 years. (Saturday)
- Andrew W.K.: He’s a lot of things. A rock star. A party animal. A multi-instrumentalist. A party animal. A motivational speaker. A party animal. A Village Voice columnist. And a party animal. During his full-band set, enjoy sweat-dripping musical mantras such as “Party Hard,” “Party til You Puke,” and “We Want Fun.” (Sunday)
- The Menzingers: From Scranton, PA, come these punkers whose 2012 album, On the Impossible Past, was voted Album of the Year by Absolutepunk.net. If that’s not cred enough, Bad Religion guitarist and Epitaph records founder Brett Gurewitz also proclaimed, “These guys play the kind of pure punk rock that I grew up with.” (Friday)
- Teenage Bottlerocket: This twin-fronted Wyoming pop-punk outfit mixes reckless abandon with Ramones influences as they churn out infectious mosh-fuel such as “Skate or Die.” After touring with NOFX and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, they released their latest, 2015’s Tales From Wyoming. (Saturday)
- Modern Baseball: This witty indie-pop group released their first EP, The Nameless Ranger, while still in high school. Since then they have continued to tour and self-produce albums, releasing their latest album You’re Going to Miss is All in 2013. (Sunday)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid only for showcases at Lot 10. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.