During their first tour of the United States, four Italian-born singers perform some of the most well-known tenor arias of all time
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections A, B, or F
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Four Italian Tenors
- Who they are: Alberto Urso, Federico Serra, Federico Parsi, and Roberto Cresca—four Italian tenors known for their captivating, passionate performances
- Their accomplishments: Urso won first prize in the televised singing content Bimbo d’oro in 2008 and was the winner of the 2017 Katia Ricciarelli International Opera Competition; Serra has performed arias at prestigious venues including the Donizetti Theater in Bergamo, Italy; Parsi has opened for Italian pop stars including Ivana Spagna and Anna Tatangelo; and Cresca won the 64th European Union Contest of Spoleto in 2010.
- What to expect: The singers belt out some of the most well-known and critically acclaimed tenor arias and songs in unique arrangements.
The Fine Print
About ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio’s mission is to entertain, enrich and educate the people of San Antonio and surrounding communities. The organization brings to the stage globally-renowned artists for culturally diverse performances and aspires to enrich the cultural heritage, elevate the reputation, and magnify the potential of their community by joining people with world-class artists.