- One ticket to a select show at The Rrazz Room
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The Rrazz Room has a two-item food or drink minimum, which is not included in this Groupon.
$20 for one VIP ticket for premium seating to see Les Paul’s Trio’s “A Jazz Tribute to Les” on Friday, March 14, at 8 p.m. (up to $41 value)
$23 for one general-admission ticket to see Legends of Disco Live Volume 1 on Saturday, March 29, at 8 p.m. (up to $46.50 value)
$18 for one general-admission ticket to see “Queer Queens of Qomedy” on Sunday, March 30 (up to $36 value)
- 4 p.m.
- 7 p.m.
- Les Paul’s Trio: “A Jazz Tribute To Les”: Every Monday night at The Iridium in New York, a trio of musicians spend the evening honoring “The Father of the Electric Guitar” the best way they know how. Pianist John Colianni, guitarist Lou Pallo, and bassist/singer Nicki Parrott join forces to honor the musical pioneer’s memory.
- Legends of Disco Live Volume 1: The disco luminaries Lime (of “Babe We’re Gonna Love Tonight” fame) and Randy Jones (a Village Person heard on “YMCA” and “Macho Man”) headline a rollicking ’70s and ’80s dance party. Don’t be surprised if the evening includes a double-take or two: Michael Harkins has been known to turn up to make an appearance as Boy George.
- “Queer Queens of Qomedy”: Hot off a sold-out cross-country tour, host and producer Poppy Champlin (Showtime, LOGO) teams up with Jessica Kirson (Last Comic Standing, Celebrity Apprentice) and Mimi Gonzales (TODAY, Latino Laugh Festival) for an evening of laughs and outrageously deliberate spelling errors.
The RRazz Room
San Francisco’s loss is New Hope’s victory with the unveiling of The RRazz Room. After packing the house for a decade in the Bay Area, the upscale supper club uprooted itself and spread to cities throughout the country, where it carries on the tradition of live, swinging entertainment. Part cabaret, part bar, and part restaurant, it’s the kind of place where music from the Great American Songbook shares the bill with standup comedy acts, vaudevillian throwbacks, jazz, modern funk, performance art, and Las Vegas spectacles stripped straight from the Strip. The intimate setting accentuates the showcases, as guest savor laughs, tunes, dinner, and “showtime spirits” while being close enough to performers to memorize every detail for later caricature practice.
The Rrazz Room
6426 Lower York Rd.
New Hope, PA 18938