- $7 for two tickets to The Mystery Hour (up to $10 value)
- When: Friday, April 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Gillioz Theatre
- Guests: Interviewees slated for this taping include former Super Bowl Champion Grant Wistrom and Dr. Robert H. Spence, President of Evangel University
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
The Mystery Hour
Jeff Houghton may have learned the art of hosting while working at The Late Show with David Letterman, but his own talk show, The Mystery House, is more of a local affair. In fact, Houghton created it right in Springfield at the Skinny Improv. Since then, it’s gone on to a residence at the historic Gillioz Theatre, where the show airs the first Friday of the month on KOZL. The guests range from local musicians to animal trainers to nationally touring comedians, all of whom banter affectionately with their ever affable host, easing into his down-home approach.