- $8 for two tickets to a taping of The Mystery Hour (up to $16 value)
- When: Friday, April 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Gillioz Theatre
- Guests: Jeff Clinkenbeard and Kyaw Tha Hla, the creators of SATO48; Kevin and Liz, radio legends from the KGBX morning show; Raychelle Keeling from TBS’s King of the Nerds; and the music of the Marcus Chatman Band, Makenna & Brock and Ryan Spilken
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- This event consists of the taping of three half-hour episodes
- Click to view the seating chart
The Mystery Hour
Jeff Houghton may have learned the art of hosting while working at The Late Show with David Letterman, but his own talk show, The Mystery House, is more of a local affair. In fact, Houghton created it right in Springfield at the Skinny Improv. Since then, it’s gone on to a residence at the historic Gillioz Theatre, where the show airs Saturday nights at 9:00 p.m. on FOX 5. The guests range from local musicians to animal trainers to nationally touring comedians, all of whom banter affectionately with their ever affable host, easing into his down-home approach.