- Tailgate buffet at The Original Gabe’s by the Park and tickets to a Saint Paul Saints baseball game at Midway Stadium
- Game seating: Infield reserve
- Tailgates begin at Gabe’s two hours before the first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket Options and Package Details
- $35 for a tailgate buffet and a Saints game for two (up to a $77.90 value)
- $59 for a tailgate buffet and a Saints game for four (up to a $155.80 value)
- $85 for a tailgate buffet and a Saints game for six (up to a $233.70 value)
- $109 for a tailgate buffet and a Saints game for eight (up to a $311.60 value).<p>
The tailgate buffet (a $19.95 value/person) includes the following:
- Barbecue pulled pork, bratwursts, burgers, and hotdogs
- Potato salad, pasta salad, coleslaw, and chips
- Dessert of the day
The baseball game includes:
- One ticket per person for infield reserved seating to any Saints home game between May 15 and August 28; see the schedule. Tickets must be redeemed at Gabe’s on game day (up to a $17 value per person)
- A shuttle ride to and from the game, which runs continuously for one hour before and after the game (a $2 value per person)
- Parking at Gabe’s
Tailgate Buffet and Game Day
The Original Gabe’s by the Park helps customers embrace warm seasons by blending undisputed summer pastimes: food, baseball, and chauffeured transportation. With each packaged deal, the restaurant allows guests to select tickets to an upcoming Saint Paul Saints game and fuel up pre-game with dinner two hours before the first pitch. Upon arriving at the restaurant, diners redeem tickets from the host before claiming a table beneath a trellis of wooden rafters and more than 20 high-definition television screens. After dinner, shuttle buses transport diners to Midway Stadium where they can take in a game from infield-reserved seating. In addition to live baseball, Saints games treat fans to a cavalcade of unconventional features, such as an 80-year-old resident massage therapist, a bleacher-stationed hot tub, and a live pig mascot.
The Original Gabe's by the Park
Over the past three decades, The Original Gabe's by the Park's proximity to CHS Field, along with the eatery’s 20 high-definition televisions, have encouraged fans to drop in for pre- and postgame meals. Beneath a trellis of wooden rafters, darts and raucous cheers fly to a soundtrack of hand-plucked TouchTunes jukebox jams. On an American-themed menu, snacks of nachos prelude entrées such as crusted new york strip steaks, and signature burgers—aptly titled to celebrate the kitchen staff’s forge-proof condiment designs.