- $8 for one ticket to The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Other Eric Carle Favorites (up to $20.75 value)
- When: Saturday, February 14, at 11 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Where: The Mendel Center Mainstage
- Seating: gold or silver
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Other Eric Carle Favorites
It’s a busy afternoon for the puppet actors of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. They’ve got not one, not two, but three stories to tell. Each one springs from a book by renowned children’s author/illustrator Eric Carle, and centers around a different nature-themed protagonist. There’s the titular caterpillar and his cocoon-bursting transformation, the Mixed-Up Chameleon discovering his color-changing abilities, and the Little Cloud’s journey through the sky. Brought to life with puppets that evoke the rich color of Carle’s illustrations, The Very Hungry Caterpillar captures both the whimsical journeys and science lessons of his stories.