What You'll Get
- $55 for one admission to a one-hour terrarium-making workshop with the Thimbleberry House
- Children are welcome to attend this event
- Participants will likely get dirty; bring an apron and gloves if desired
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
This event takes place at Thimbleberry House in Summerlin.
Each event is capped at 12 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
Las Vegas might not seem very plant-friendly at first glance, but the Thimbleberry House knows there’s plenty of room for growth. During her one-hour workshop, students learn of all plant skill levels how to create miniature ecosystems that thrive in the desert climate with minimal care.
Get Your Hands Dirty
Each participant is equipped with an 8-inch fishbowl container, three succulent plants, and all the dirt, rocks, and moss those plants need to thrive.
Decorate as Desired
Spruce up your landscape with miniature garden accessories available for an additional cost.
Bring Your Creation Home
Tote your living artwork home and watch it thrive with little upkeep.
For nearly three decades, the owner of the Thimbleberry House made gardens grow in the most unlikely of places. Now her green thumbs are permanently put to good use in Las Vegas’s Thimbleberry House. During monthly terrarium-making classes, she and her daughter help students add a touch of flora to their homes, while the rest of the month they create stunning floral arrangements, tillandsia, and succulent gardens.
The Fine Print