What You'll Get
- One ticket to Rock & Reggae Beach Bash featuring Tonic, The Original Wailers, Everlast, Saliva
- When: Friday, July 24, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Madeira Beach Park
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $4.95 for general admission (up to $31.42 value)
- $14.95 for one VIP ticket, which includes access to a general-admission area at the front of the stage (up to $106.55 value)
Rock & Reggae Beach Bash
- Everlast: Initially rising to fame in the rap group House of Pain with 1992’s exuberant “Jump Around,” Everlast—né Erik Schrody—then embarked on a Grammy-winning solo career.
- Saliva: Banshee-voiced lead singer Bobby Amaru leads the hard rockers through head-banging songs from their new album, Rise Up.
- The Original Wailers: In addition to being Bob Marley’s left-and-right hand band throughout his brief but remarkable career, The Original Wailers have kept the spirit of reggae alive by sharing horn-fed, bass-fueled songs around the globe.
- Tonic: Grammy nominated alternative rockers deliver a set of hits, including the ’90s favorite “If You Could Only See”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2015. Limit 20 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.