Alternative rock from ’90s stars Tonic and Saliva, headbanging hard rock from Saliva, and Bob Marley classics from The Original Wailers
About This Deal
- One ticket to Rock & Reggae Beach Bash featuring Tonic, The Original Wailers, Everlast, Saliva
- When: Friday, July 24, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Madeira Beach Park
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $4.95 for general admission (up to $31.42 value)
- $14.95 for one VIP ticket, which includes access to a general-admission area at the front of the stage (up to $106.55 value)
Rock & Reggae Beach Bash
- Everlast: Initially rising to fame in the rap group House of Pain with 1992’s exuberant “Jump Around,” Everlast—né Erik Schrody—then embarked on a Grammy-winning solo career.
- Saliva: Banshee-voiced lead singer Bobby Amaru leads the hard rockers through head-banging songs from their new album, Rise Up.
- The Original Wailers: In addition to being Bob Marley’s left-and-right hand band throughout his brief but remarkable career, The Original Wailers have kept the spirit of reggae alive by sharing horn-fed, bass-fueled songs around the globe.
- Tonic: Grammy nominated alternative rockers deliver a set of hits, including the ’90s favorite “If You Could Only See”