- $99 for general-admission tickets to six TRUmatch LoveMBA courses and a bonus class (up to $398 value)
- When: select Wednesdays, August 27–October 22, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Spa Lamar
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
TRUmatch LoveMBA Courses
- Hypnotic Communication Skills (August 27): For those tongue-tied when trying to talk to someone, this course teaches the verbal and non-verbal skills to keep him enraptured.
- The Hidden Truth about Why Chemistry is Completely Irresistible (September 3): Instead of winding up with someone you don’t connect with, go into the the manly mind to learn how to establish a relationship with Mr. Right.
- Five Things to do Today to Create Attraction NO Man Can Resist (September 10): Learn to break out of your shell and become the center of his attention with foolproof methods of instantaneous attraction that don’t involve magnet suits.
- Stop Kissing Frogs and Find Your Prince (September 24): Instead of falling in the wrong direction, learn vetting techniques to pull honest men from the crowd.
- The 7 Dangerous Mistakes Smart Women Make that Drive Men Away (October 1): Overcome sudden emotional distance and ensure he always calls back by learning what it takes to make him want to stay.
- How to Get Him Begging YOU for Commitment (October 8): Find out the secret to having it all in this course that puts the betrothed shoe on the other foot.
- Dating in the Digital World (Extra Credit): (October 22): With the short attention span of the online-dating scene, ladies have three seconds to make an impression. This course shows how to craft profiles that pop with lessons in exciting phrasing and alluring photos, aided by a professional photographer.
Arizona-based TRUmatch has mastered the ins and outs of romance with a personalized formula that gets results. Founded by motivational speaker and relationship expert Leslee Alexander Gibbs and her husband, former University of Phoenix president Bill Gibbs, TRUmatch takes a unique three-tiered approach to love. The first step is mixing, in which theme-based social events gather potential mates. Next, they combine science, art, and heart to match the like-minded, whom they’ve personally interviewed and screened. Lastly, and perhaps most vitally, TRUmatch’s loveLabs provide personal coaching sessions to educate clients in the art of romance.
Spa Lamar (Why am I Still Single? Workshop)
5115 N Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85250