Party goers don wireless headphones, then tune into stations with DJs spinning different genres of music
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Mobile redemption preferred.
Upcoming Themes and Dates:
- ’90s Night on Friday, March 6, at 9 p.m.
- Pre-St. Patrick’s Day Silent Headphone Dance Party on Friday, March 13, at 9 p.m.
- R&B Night on Friday, March 20, at 9 p.m.
- Trap Night on Friday, March 27, at 9 p.m.
Silent Dance Party
- The concept: It’s your classic booze-cruise clubbing experience, minus the speakers and amps. Instead, attendees don wireless headphones and turn them to various stations, then boogie on the dance floor amidst other revelers dancing to whatever’s in their headphones.
- The music: Three live DJs compete for guests’ attention with different genres of music.
- The social atmosphere: Party-goers can turn down the volume of their headphones or take them off whenever they want to chat with others. Since there’s no blaring speakers, it’s way easier to have conversations and meet new people
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Must be 21 years of age or older. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Mobile redemption preferred. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.