What You'll Get
- $22.50 for one-day general admission (up to $42.67 value)
- Click to view the list of special guests
- Click to view the programming schedule
- Up to two children aged 10 and younger get in free with a paying adult
Wizard World Comic Con
A Wizard World Comic Con event is much more than a collision of comic-book universes and intergalactic heroes. It’s a celebration of pop culture in general—and one doesn’t even have to own a single comic-book issue to indulge in its buffet of celebrities, endless aisles of rare collectibles, and parades of cosplayers. Throughout the day, casual fans, hardcore fans, and people dressed as ceiling fans alike can meet and learn from superstars and fellow enthusiasts.
- Celebrity guests: Captain America: Civil War star Frank Grillo and directors Joe & Anthony Russo; Guardians of the Galaxy’s Michael Rooker; Jason Mewes of Jay and Silent Bob fame; Sharknado’s Tara Reid; Henry “The Fonz” Winkler
- Writers and artists: Eisner Award–nominee Marc Sumarek; The Crow creator James O’Barr; The Simpsons animator Phil Ortiz; Star Wars comic artist Joe Corroney
- Discussions: learn “How to Write Comics” with Spider-Man’s Tom DeFalco; explore the world of “1940: WWII and Comics” with a panel of comic pros; find the love of your life in a bout of Sci-Fi Speed Dating
- Celebrity Vehicles: recreations of Doc Brown’s DeLorean from Back to the Future, the Adam West-era Batmobile, and the Jeep that survived a charging T. rex in Jurassic Park
- Exhibitions: wall-to-wall displays of comic-book art, movie posters, and toys that tempt collectors to finally open the packaging
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/26 a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.