What You'll Get
- $65 for one three-day general-admission pass, plus camping (up to $89 value)
- Click for further info about camping
Zen Awakening Music Festival
- EOTO: Michael Travis and Jason Hann of The String Cheese Incident improvise soothing-yet-dense dubstep/drum-and-bass with organic instruments—all atop their portable 3D Lotus Stage, an immersive 17-foot flower that mirrors the music’s skitters and twists with entrancing lights.
- Phutureprimitive: With a sound that’s been described as “dripping wet love drops of nasty mind melting sonic bliss,” this Bay Area EDM star’s bass-heavy album Kinetic has spent years on the iTunes Top 100 Electronic Music Chart.
- Govinda: Shane Madden mixes classical violin and EDM into a mesmerizing live show packed with dubby vibrations and cosmic visual projections. You may have heard his BDM (that’s Bowed Dance Music) in collaboration with Thievery Corporation and Bassnectar.
- Also Appearing: Archenemies | Beautiful Chorus | Bells and Robes | Big Sandz | Exit 9 | Greenhouse Lounge | Little Rain Band | Panther God | Phoenix Jagger | Space Kadet | Sugarpill | Yheti
- Sonic Butterfly: This performance artist and yoga teacher hypnotizes audiences with her high-concept long-string harp show, which has been seen at Temple at Burning Man, Richard Branson’s Necker Island, and the Grand Theater in Shanghai.
- Cirque USA: Since 1984 these these high-flying aerialists have wowed audiences at the MTV Video Music Awards and Madison Square Garden. Along the way, they’ve also made fans out of celebrities such as Usher, Donald Trump, and Kevin Costner.
- Drip: Colored sand flies, paint rains down, and electric guitars shred during this messy adults-only show, which is part rock concert, part ballet, and all performance art.
- Also Appearing: Aerial Drummers | Fire Performers | Sway High | Treeman of Venice Beach
- Other Available Activities: yoga and meditation workshops | spiritual and holistic teachers | drum circles | group chants | Kirtan | art installations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 11/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.