The scenic dropzone allows skydivers, who are securely fastened to pros, to see the pure-blue ocean for their entire 13,000-foot jump
About This Deal
- Weight restrictions: 250 pounds maximum weight, 220 to 229lbs- $20 additional charge; 230 to 250lbs- $40 additional charge.
- Height restrictions: 4’7” minimum height
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Jumping altitude: 13,000 feet
- About the instructor(s): certified by the United States Parachute Association
- Maximum speed: 130mph
Need To Know
About GoJump Oceanside
At GoJump Oceanside, skydivers plummet earthward for 13,000 feet while a full panorama of the ocean stretches to the horizon before them. This scenic view comes courtesy of the outfit's location at Oceanside Municipal Airport, smack-dab between San Diego and Los Angeles and just a mile from the shore. Beginning skydivers will enjoy their freefall with a tandem skydiving instructor, who is not only certified by the United States Parachute Association but likely also has experience that involves jumping in world championships, training with the Navy SEALs, or a past life as a flying squirrel.
That level of professional expertise is only to be expected from a company run by the parachuting power couple of Mike and Peggy Vetter. Brought together by the sport, they have accumulated more than 12,000 jumps between them and also owned Berlin's largest skydiving operation.